Want to make high end products in a high growth environment for premier companies like Mercedes, Ferrari, SpaceX, and others? Come join AST’s 150 employees in making exciting products for the world’s leading companies.
Advanced Structural Technologies (AST) is an industry leading manufacturer of forged and flow formed products for the automotive, defense, aerospace and alternative energy markets. As a fully integrated contract manufacturing business, all process steps are completed on site in AST’s 100,000 sq. ft. facility.
AST is located in Oxnard California 60 miles northwest of Los Angeles and 2 miles from the Pacific Ocean and California’s Pacific Coast Highway.
You Must Have:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Five years or more of experience as a Quality Engineer
– Worked in an environment with machined parts.
– Worked in machine shop or engineered metal products environment: forging, stamping, spinning or flow forming
– Been a key member of a team using and documenting QMS
– This is hands on and working level position that interfaces with all manufacturing departments as well as administrates the company’s 5 team member quality organization.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Measure and report on the key Quality criteria
2. Maintain the companies Quality System Management and ISO Certifications:
3. Working level knowledge of measurement techniques for machined parts
4. Oversee Correction Action System
5. Manage MRB Process